Tuesday, August 9, 2016

SAGADA 2015

Travel Date: November 28 - 30, 2016


My first visit in Sagada was 2014 and from there I learned a lot from this trip and so when I decided to invite friends to visit the place again last year 2015 I know I need to assure our accommodation and secure the roundtrip ticket to avoid hassle.

My Friends, Classmates and Co-worker tag along with me on this trip because all of us wanted to escape even for a little time in the stress of work and traffic chaos in Metro Manila.

My previous transport service that I used was Ohayami Bus Line and thanks to google we bump to one site of a blogger forgot the name and found about Coda lines which cater directly from Manila to Sagada, and because of our constraint time, all member agreed that we will no longer visit the Banaue as part of our side trip on this journey.

My Previous Visit in Sagada was kinda relax yet when I get there I encountered problem which I manage to solve with the help of our Almighty God.

Now let me update you with the new transport mode in Sagada if you are coming from Metro Manila. (NOTE: Manila is different from Metro Manila just a bit of information, Metro Manila or NCR is a region in Luzon while Manila is one of the City in Metro Manila).

OHAYAMI BUS LINE
Manila Office: (+63)(02)516-0501 / 0917-561-7344 / 0927-649-3055
Banaue Office: 0905-881-4361
**Better call them for their daily trip schedule for Manila to Banue, they will answer the call from 9:00am to 5:00pm only beyond that time, you need to visit their Terminal lacated at Sampaloc Near Florida Bus Line.
Estimated Travel Time is 9 hours

Please refer to my Sagada 2014 Visit if you opt to stop in Banaue.

CODA LINES
Manila Office: 0927-559-2197
Manila to Sagada with Banaue Side Trip (view point only)  travel time is 12-14 hour

I think that is enough information for you to get to SAGADA and lets begin our story.

Friends, Classmates, Housemates, Officemate except soulmates visit SAGADA last November 2015 and with a Challenge of P3,500.00 each for 2 days 1 night.

After making reservation for our Roundtrip Bus Ticket and for our One Night Accommodation in Residiential Lodge ( 0919-672-8744 - Tita Mary ), we began make a list of activities that we are going to do and considered our budget for everything including food.

Here we go.
November 28 (Saturday)
After Office Hour, two of my co-worker headed to Coda lines to secure our seats while 5 of us will just wait at Balintawak for pick up. Coda Lines was delayed for about 30 minutes departing from the Bus Terminal but it was okey because we are not chasing time this time because the Bus will go directly to Sagada.

Past 10:00pm pick up by Coda Bus, after settling our seats and bags, we say a little prayer of God's protection and for the Blood of Jesus for covering from any works of the enemy and I even ask God to give us the strength and enjoyment to see His wonderful creation for this trip.

Fortunately, we were able to sleep for the whole night and when we opened our eyes we are already in the boundary of Banaue, We made a stop over at Banaue View point but unfortunately, we weren't able to see the Rice Terraces because of the fog surrounds the area but we manage to take a picture on the road and
Banaue Viewpoint
forgive me for not editing this one from my screenshot but this is the only
pictures we had inside Coda Line Bus Using Go Pro



Because we failed to see the Bananue Rice Terraces we ask the Bus Driver to stop in this place for photo opt



I suggest that if you are a fainted heart I don't recommend you to seat on the window side because of the road is too risky and steep. My friend besides me keeps holding her breath while the driver carefully maneuver.

view on the road



A couple asked to join us when ate loisa hear that it was my second time in Sagada, my friends agreed with is so we can split the cost of all the activities.

We made our last stop in Bondoc, and at that time, I really can feel the coldness in my bones, hungry and tired I just bought coffee and milk, others bought cup noodles as their breakfast, while me I just ate one piece of bread from my friends and sip my hot coffee to awaken my sleepy body.

Exactly 9:30am arrived in Sagada a total of 12 hours travel from Manila, I asked the driver where could I get the ticket that we reserved back to manila and while talking to the Coda Line Conductor I heard that SAGADA is already congested because of the long holiday and no tour guides available.

My travel buddies was worried as they don't want to waste time waiting because we only have limited time.

As I mentioned before, I visited SAGADA last 2014 and I had some little knowledge about it and so just to ease their worries I told them to check inn first at Residential Lodge, the moment I put my bags I run fast going to SAGGAS to get a tour guide, the in-charge person told me that there are no guides anymore and the Sumaguing Cave is congested and there are a long que of line, when I heard it I prayed to God and He listened to me some guide came and lay down our activities, he told us to prepare for only 15 minutes but I ask him to give us 30 minutes because we need to eat first and change and our room is not yet ready and so we agreed.

I run back to Residential Lodge and gave them the good news, then ate only noodles and tita mary was kind enough to give us rice for a fee because we don't have any time to go to the nearest resto, fortunately ate loisa has a pack lunch of adobo and rice and she share it with us. Thank you Lord.

After quick Brunch and change our clothes the guide arrive with and the long day of activity began...

our first stop is the Echo Valley

No comments:

Post a Comment