Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Calaguas 2014 Day 2

Travel Date: April 2014
Despite of the restless night we had that night, we still manage to wake up early. There are a little rain shower that morning, but still, the cloudy sky cannot cover the beauty of Calaguas.

Cloudy Morning of Calaguas


** They are ready to Swim again **    :)   ^_^

Most people are still sleeping because of the "party night" the other night, and we are few of those tourist who woke up early, after our thanks giving to our Lord and asking for protection again and the ability to enjoy whatever happened, we did our morning rituals.

We asked for hot water but instead of hot water they gave us also coffee, and that's what I can call "Great Service" one of the best that I had experienced in many places.

I really commend those local server by Biyahe Local, their service is genuine, courteous and kind. That is the best service that I've ever had in my entire life in travelling.Too bad, I really don't know their names.

I just noticed that even though some of the guest were rude to them and treat them like a servant they still manage to smile and comply and give whatever request from the guest.


We just sat on our tent while drinking our coffee and eating our biscuits appreciating the beauty of the island when they called out for breakfast.



Day 2 Breakfast
We let the other guest to finished their breakfast before we attack our own and so if you notice, we seems like the only guest here hehehehe.


Food are unlimited, that's what I really like abou it, unlike the other tour operator where the food is being serve by portion, good thing we choose Biyahe Lokal for this, the service is all the best.


After the heavy breakfast we started to explore the island from end to end by foot, my mother swam with my younger sister Dhing, while the four of us choose to visit the other end of the beach.






The island is beautiful in any part, the crystal water, the fine white powdery beach, I've been already visited Bohol and El Nido but this island has a unique beauty.


Hope these Pictures will justify the beauty of the island though I am not a professional Photographer. No edit was made...







My friend enjoying the powdery sand and crystal clear of calaguas






The water is not very salty, its tolerable and you can open your eyes for a few seconds. We took that chance for my family to learn how to swim and to snorkel.


Time passes by so fast that they called us for Lunch.


After Lunch and Washing out, we just took our rest and try to take up some nap despite of the scorching sun, we manage to nap at least 15 minutes, my friend readied her camera and things and we proceed to our next destination.


We don't have umbrella and so we used our hat and sarong

My friend ready to go to the other side this time despite of the hot weather

Buti pa si Kuya May Payong
You will see this Sand Turtle to take pictures, like boracay just give whatever amount you want.






We are exhausted the moment we arrived on this side of the island and too bad we forgot to bring water with us, my mother went back to our tent while we proceeded there.

We rested for about 30 minutes on this part of the island when we decided to go back, along the way we scouted for T-shirt as souvenirs P250.00 - P350.00 depends on the design.

THEIR ICE CANDY IS ALSO DELICIOUS..

Time passes so fast, after bathing, we arrange our things for the early check out next day (check out talaga), check our things, we made sure that nothing is missing except from my Mother's Black Sleveless she lost (hindi namin alam paano nawala kahit nakaipit sa tent namin yung damit).

That night, we had our games at the beach, but our tired body betrayed us, and so we sleep early, and because of the rain shower, the group of Party People transfer to the nippa hut near to our tent and there they made a loud noise that disturb us from our sleep.

There are things happened that night, and I don't want to disclosed it anymore but for me being a tourist, we must share concerns to others and be responsible to the nature.

Calaguas is being hailed as one the best beaches in the Philippines, but this place is being raped by irresponsible tourists and operators, there's nothing wrong to visit island like this because tourist help locals creating an income aside from their usual livelihood.

UPDATE AS OF 2015: CALAGUAS BECAME LIKE PUERTO GALLERA AND BORACAY WHERE NIGHT PARTY TOOK PLACE AT NIGHT, ALCOHOL IS EVERYWHERE, TOUR OPERATOR ALLOWED ALCOHOL AND THEY EVEN SELL IT TO GUESTS.


As of this writing, I came to visit Calaguas again with my other friend last May 1, 2015, this time I prepare myself to have a restless night from parties everywhere, I readied myself to hear a lot of flirting and cursing from girls and women, I prepare myself as if I am in one of the Club in Metro Manila 24/7 for two night.s


I maybe sound like a conservative one, but then its my opinion, as a tourist who love peace and serenity.




CALAGUAS HAS HER OWN UNIQUENESS WHEN IT COMES TO BEAUTY, SHE IS ENCHANTED AND CHARMING.


WILL I GO BACK THERE AGAIN.. MY ANSWER IS DEFINITELY YES...




THANK YOU HOLY SPIRIT FOR GIVING ME WISDOM ON HOW TO CONSTRUCT WORDS AND SENTENCE FOR THIS BLOG ABOUT CALAGUAS.










NEXT POST: CALAGUAS 2015





















No comments:

Post a Comment