Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Life of a Working Student


June 26, 2015

My enrolment to my present school was not really planed; I was cramming on the last minute looking for schools who offers night class and so when I learned that the school is offering a BS-Accountancy and they have offer a night class I immediately enrolled without any thinking.

But when I discovered about my subjects I felt disappointed because I thought I could get at least two major subject for my course but then again, I choose to be positive that it would be better for me for now to have only 4 minor subjects so I can assess myself for this new chapter of my life and that is the #buhayngempleyadongestudyante or #lifeofaworkingstudent.

As of writing, it’s been exactly one month since I start attending my class so far so good, most of the professor were cool, I like them na hahaha but I’m kinda looking for the usual systematic rooms and schedules for each class but anyway that is not a big issues as long as the professor meet  and teach us with quality no problems.  J

The first meeting with NSTP subject was such like a warm up for us, we introduced each other and we were just laughing all the time, after the discussion the professor announced a quiz it was a surprized (I think)

Surprisingly I got 10 over 10 perfect I realized God’s wisdom is supreme to His children I thought I couldn’t pass this quiz because I have a poor memory but I really thank God for giving me this perfect scores.  (Thank you Lord, you are awesome!!!).

Then I got another 5 points and a freebee from my professor for being on top again on our computer activity, such a gift from God really, it amazed me then last June 5, 2015 I got another 3 points being on the second not bad, I already garnered 8 point for prelim – clap clap clap for me.

We really have a good atmosphere in our class maybe because we are all matured and  working full time, we are already living in the real world where love and crushes are not our priority topic anymore, but most of the time, we talk a lot about our future plans after getting our diploma or degree, each of us has its own course, some are scared but we encourage one another to go on and we pushes each other for good, because we believe that there is always a second chance to achieved our goals and dreams in life. All of us took one step of Faith and by taking it, now we are all have the courage to continue the journey to our road of Victory.

Right now, we are already walking on that Path, but we believed that obstacles and hindrances will meet us along the way but we do have faith that God gave us this time for us to reach and achieved what we are destined for.  JEREMIAH 29:11-13 says (v.11)“For I know the Plans I have for you, says the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and future. (v.12)”Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. (V.13)You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your hearts. OUR PURPOSE IN THIS LIFE IS TO BECOME VICTORIOUS!!!

There you go readers, hope it did help you

No comments:

Post a Comment